Wednesday, July 29, 2009

"Scene" hair with no die??

I am not allowed to dye my hair, but I would like to get what I guess you call "scene" hair. Will it still look okay without the dye? I really love the cut and I am just wondering if it is even worth it to get the hairstyle without dying it.



"Scene" hair with no die??

i have scne hair and yes it will look right without the dye i didnt



dye my hair yet im going do blonde and purple bangs with black hair



"Scene" hair with no die??

yeah it will look fine. trust me. my friend jackson cant color his hair but his "scene" cut, it look good.



good luck!



"Scene" hair with no die??

yeah it would still be cute. you could get highlights or something if you're allowed to do that? or they have this



http://www.hairextensions.com/product.ph...



and this



http://www.vampfangs.com/Glam-Strips-p/m...



then whenever you're not at school or whatever you can just put them in and your hair will be more colorful?

No comments:

Post a Comment