Wednesday, July 29, 2009

"scene" hair? ideass.?

k im getting a "scene" hair cut next weekend. keeping my length [mediumish length. down my back] but just getting short layers. sooo i was wondering what kind of updos would look nice with this hair cut? if there are any.



thanxxx.



=]



"scene" hair? ideass.?

having it up in two braids normaly looks cool or in two bun thingys



"scene" hair? ideass.?

go to livejournal.com and look for the community called "madradhair" they hav alot of stuff like that :P



"scene" hair? ideass.?

hi'' I'm getting scene hair cut this Tuesday i hope if my Mommy let me i have short scene hair and I'm getting extensions



go to photo bucket and type in scene hair and you'll get tons of pics go to the salon and tell you you want



shorter layers at the top longer layers at the bottom nice and really really choppy and a side bang starting from the side of your head and have it all done with a razor!!

No comments:

Post a Comment