Monday, July 27, 2009

Just a question on hair ? (scene hair) how to get it looking so sleek and smooth. ?

Hi I was just looking at a few other questions and there was a question a girl who wanted to know where she could find styles for emo/scene hair, and someone recommended to go to photo bucket and type in scene hair, as im not sure what that was I had a nosy to see what scene hair was, anyways, these are the styles that I have been looking for for ages, but the thing is, what products do these girls actually use on there hair to get it poker straight and looking so sleek, surely all them girls dont have the same hair type.



I know if I went to the hair dressers to get my hair in one of thoses styles and came home to use my ghds, it wouldnt look as good as that. I was just wanting to know is there some secret to it or, maybe its just the colours that make it look that way, I mean my hair is really thick and even if I just get layers put in it never looks really sleek like that and I am using the best straightners and I have tried every type of products to get hair straight aswell



Just a question on hair ? (scene hair) how to get it looking so sleek and smooth. ?

I have thick hair and I've (eventually!) been able to get the "scene" look.



Your best bet is to straighten it, I know you mentioned you used GHDs but I'm just wondering whether you use the wider plates or the narrow plates? The straightners that I use on my hair are the wider plates and instead of ceramic plates, these plates are made from mirror/glass. They are by babyliss and I got them from argos. I've found that my hair is much more sleek than when I use normal ceramic ones. Also, when straightening, dont try to straighten too much hair in one go, it will take longer but you get much better results if you only straighten small amounts at a time.



Before you dry your hair, use the products on it.



It's important to use a heat protection spray. The one I use is superdrugs own brand, in a pink bottle.



After I've sprayed my hair with that I use this: http://www.boots.com/shop/product_detail... to tame any frizz.



I try to let my hair dry naturally because I always find that when you use a hairdryer, it makes it fluff up even more. Sometimes theres not time though, so if you are using a hairdryer, heres a little tip. Point the dryer downwards, down your hair and smooth it down with a brush. After its dry you simply straighten it. I always use a shine spray too when my hairs been straightened. It really makes a difference. The one I use is from the Avon catalogue but really they are all pretty much the same thing so any brand will do. It just helps your hair look more healthy.



One more tip. Use conditioner everytime you wash your hair. It doesnt have to be time consuming, you can just coat the lengths of your hair in it and leave it on while you fill up the sink to rinse it off! It doesnt have to be left on long at all, I just find it makes my hair smoother once its dry. Find a condtioner that suits your hair type, Dove is great and smells nice too!



Hope thats covered everything :)



Didnt realise how long this answer is!



Just a question on hair ? (scene hair) how to get it looking so sleek and smooth. ?

I use straightening spray[Kenra platinum hot spray], along with my straightener.



Just a question on hair ? (scene hair) how to get it looking so sleek and smooth. ?

i myself have thick soft silky like hair an got it that way by useing a none human product only side effect is it grows quicker the stuff i use is self perming dog shampoo now stop falling over with laughter i'm serius an if you want it curly just put your killers in while hair is wet then blown dry with them in an you'l get a lovely suprice looking hair style



Just a question on hair ? (scene hair) how to get it looking so sleek and smooth. ?

Just had a nosy too! Looks as though they use some kind of wax.



I would try some of that new stuff by shock waves thts on the adverts or pop into boots and have a good look at their products, but i would def go for a wax kinda thing.



The hair is cool aint it, id definatley like a style like that if I could carry it off!



Just a question on hair ? (scene hair) how to get it looking so sleek and smooth. ?

Hi



If you get nowhere on here try joining a site like Myspace and browse the female users, then you can always send them a message saying you like their hair, what do they use etc etc.



I have long hair and already dye it a lot so prefer not to use any other products. Hope you get your answer! x



Just a question on hair ? (scene hair) how to get it looking so sleek and smooth. ?

Oh hairspray will do the Job mate and lots of backcombing and dont worry it doesn't ruin your hair and make it all frizzy it actually thickens it



I used to have hair like that and you use



charles worthington *London*



shine on results ... you can find this at boots



for less than 鎷?0



its a spray



but ya'know eating good is alwas good for the hair and skin



emega 3 tablets



Just a question on hair ? (scene hair) how to get it looking so sleek and smooth. ?

Blow wave it instead of rough drying it, use heat defence, straighten, use smoothing serum to finish



also I have thick hair ask your hairdresser to thin your hair down abit.



Where I go they usually "slice"my hair after its ALL DRY AND straight by cutting into the layers that takes a bit of weight out of the hair



Just a question on hair ? (scene hair) how to get it looking so sleek and smooth. ?

Well what i do is after i wash my hair i put some straighting foam in my hair(you can buy it at any drug store) then i blow try it with a brush to make sure it gets blow dried straight. Then I put in some serum at the end of my hair and brush it straight down with my fingers.



Or if I don't do that then I straighten my hair(it your hair flares out then turn the straightener inwards when you get to your tips) . Then I will put surum to make it straighter and to make it stay(the same surum i was talking about before, which is also found at any drug store).



:D



Just a question on hair ? (scene hair) how to get it looking so sleek and smooth. ?

I use frederik fekkai glossing cream.It makes my hair sleek,soft,and shiny.They now sell that line at bath and body works and a small tube is like 23.00 i think.



Just a question on hair ? (scene hair) how to get it looking so sleek and smooth. ?

LONG

No comments:

Post a Comment