Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Scene hair: I just bought the extenstions &...?

im going to make the clip in's myself and im going to get my hair cut on tuesday!! and guys im kinda of nerveous about it :{



can you guys try and clam me im really freaking out ,like i have scene hair.but im getting it cut different %26amp;stuff and now adding



extenstionzz!! omg!! im so scard !!



Scene hair: I just bought the extenstions %26amp;...?

Don't freak out. I know your hair is gonna turn out sick. I know you. ;]



Are they colored extensions?



Scene hair: I just bought the extenstions %26amp;...?

Don't freak. It will be fine. That's EXACTLY how I felt when I first got my hair cut scene. You can't really mess up when it comes to scene hair because It's supposed to look kinda wacky. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment