Monday, July 27, 2009

Scene hair???? WHY!!!?

Why is everyone asking about scene hair? Isn't it just more a personal preference? I mean I love scene hair but it's not about copying everyone else, it's about making your own style and making a SCENE. that's why it's called scene hair. Why is everyone copying everyone else, shouldn't it be about being yourself? I don't know, i just say let's stop copying other people and do what we want to our own hair, creativity! I mean so what if the first few times it doesn't work out? Everyone with diffrent hair has had that happen (I know from experience) But eventually you get the color you want. I'd just like honest answers, and I'm not trying to be rude, just kinda wondering. Thanks =)



Scene hair???? WHY!!!?

Personally I think all of these people want hair like that so they can fit in. They think if they have the look then they will automatically get the "scene" lifestyle and really they won't. I mean it's just another stereotype like prep or goth that people try to fit into. Where I live though people look more at your personality at school instead of how you dress or wear your hair. I mean people will make fun of you if you look too different but if you are talkative and friendly then you will end up popular. The kids who change their style every week just so they can fit in end up getting made fun of the most because people can sense their insecurity. If they were just themselves then they would probably have a better time and "fit in" more.



Scene hair???? WHY!!!?

seriously.



Scene hair???? WHY!!!?

thank you for asking this question.



Scene hair???? WHY!!!?

If you make your own style hair, people will make fun of you.



Scene hair???? WHY!!!?

I didn't even know there was Scene hair. So now I'm interested in learning what it is and where it came from. Interesting to keep up with the changing times.



Scene hair???? WHY!!!?

EXACTALLY!



your so rite!!!



:)



Scene hair???? WHY!!!?

i have and love scene hair to me it fun different and creative



but then you have teh people who want it JUST CAUSE it looks good ya know it's hard to tell someone to be then selfs



when they see something they like or want cause someone else has it ya know...

No comments:

Post a Comment