Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Emoish/scene hair??

I've been thinking about getting kind of scene hair since i think the look is awesome..i have sort of short hair and i know its not going to work out but then the emo style isnt tha bad. I kind of have thick brownish hair but my face is also kind of long so im not sure if the look will be suitiable for my face. Any suggestions??



Emoish/scene hair??

umm..



Emoish/scene hair??

Hi,



It would look good if you died it a darker, black shade and get a little bit of a side fringe (but don't over do it), you could also add layers for extra affect. I think this could also look good with a long face.



I am not 'emo' but I know people who have pulled off this hairstyle well. One of my other friends did that then dyed the tips a dark blue color, and believe it or not, it looked quite good!



Good luck,



Hope this has helped.



Emoish/scene hair??

I personally don't like it. How can you see with all that hair hanging across your face? Be your own person and like you said, it might not work with a long face.



Emoish/scene hair??

Photobucket. You can find tons of pictures



Emoish/scene hair??

Get choppy layers starting about 2 inches from the top. It'll make your face smaller. And cut your hair to about your nose and clip it to the side or side-swept. Hope this helps x].



Emoish/scene hair??

a bob will look good on you if you have light brown hair. if you have dark brown hair, get it layered. oh, and get a side fringe.

No comments:

Post a Comment