Monday, July 27, 2009

Scene hair. help.?

So I'm getting my hair cut soon.



I have brown hair that goes past my shoulders.



I really want scene hair.



I already have long side bangs that cover my left eye.



I really just want to know what to tell the salon for getting "scene hair"



Scene hair. help.?

All of this is wrong.



Tell your hair stylist you want choppy layers up to your ears.



%26amp; razor blade your side bangs.



Tell her not to cut the length because " Scene " hair is supposed to be long %26amp; thick at the top for a girl.



Then flat hair isn't scene hair.



You'll need to straighten it, tease it, %26amp; hairspray it.



It's a lot of work.



Scene hair. help.?

You could always bring a picture.



Scene hair. help.?

Go on photobucket and type in scene hair and find a picture then go to a really good,good salon...That's it basically just ask them to do it with a razor...Also tell them you want razored side swept bangs or else they will just texture 'em out and that's it....So yeah hope this helped...Also you should buy clip on extensions at Sally's beauty salon and they have some from revolon which are $35.00 and work goo so yea...lol



Scene hair. help.?

Take a picture of how you want your hair



Scene hair is only a whole bunch of layers



they cut it in different layers all over your hair to make it look thicker and bigger



i cut my hair all the time and i always take a picture

No comments:

Post a Comment