Monday, July 27, 2009

Scene hair - does hair type matter?

I have very thick, somewhat wavy, dark hair that is slash layered and about to my shoulders now. I'm loving the scene hair i'm seeing everywhere but I'm not sure if it suits my hair type. I can certainly and very easily get the bushy scene look with my hair because of the thickness and body but I don't want hair that looks like a bad mullet. Because I am a professional as well, I'd like to know that it will tame down for more professional occasions.



I may be too old for that look (I'm in my mid 20s) but I look quite young and i believe i can get away with it easily. My hair is thick but is shiny and slippery, styles easily and doesn't tend to frizz unless it's all tied back tight. i know my face shape, body type and style can take the look but can my hair??



So does anyone with thick, wavy hair find the scene look works for them?



Scene hair - does hair type matter?

What is scene hair? I think you are not getting answers, because no one is sure what hairstyle you are talking about.



Scene hair - does hair type matter?

My hair's kind of wavey, but I just straighten it out and it looks fine.



Scene hair - does hair type matter?

That sounds like how my hair used to be.



After thinning it out a lot and getting the layers and straightening my hair, I got the scene hairstyle.



But, if you already have the layers and don't want to get a new cut, you can just straighten your bangs (if you have any) and your top layer or hair. You can also use curling gel to turn your unstraightened waves into curls.



These are just a few suggestions, they should work with your hair, since they work with mine.



Experiment!

No comments:

Post a Comment