Monday, July 27, 2009

Help with my hair!! ((scene hair))?

Scene hair?? helpp?



so I'm getting my hair cut soon, and i want a bit of a change. So I'd really like my hair to look kinda scene-ish. I have dark brown hair, i may dye it, but I will most likely just get blonde highlights. how do you think I should ask for myy hair to be cut when I go to the hair salon, or even better, do you have any photos which i could possibly take to show what I mean?



i also have side bangs already, and my hair is about 2-3 inches past my shoulder, but i dont want to cut it shorter than to my shoulders.



if you dont know what scene means



do to urbandictionary.com



and type in scene



Help with my hair!! ((scene hair))?

I always liked the super-short bangs (or the ones that slant down on one side), with longer bits at the side and short at the back. Maybe a few streaks of blonde or red?



Help with my hair!! ((scene hair))?

if your dying it try to go one to three shades lighter then get highlights, celbrities are now going just a few lighter



Help with my hair!! ((scene hair))?

a long swing stack is cute! sorry no pics but jagged at the ends is good too!



Help with my hair!! ((scene hair))?

dont cut it if its already short have the ends trimmed



Help with my hair!! ((scene hair))?

get a bob with bangs

No comments:

Post a Comment