Saturday, August 1, 2009

Should i get scene hair???? plz help me i want to know if i should?

i have blonde thick-ish hair its shoulder leghnth my face is narrow like an oval should i get scene hair??????



if i do should i make it poofy or just a little bit puffy my friends are not scene at all and i dont want to loose them!



Should i get scene hair???? plz help me i want to know if i should?

dont go overboard. scene is really overdone and played out already. everyone is doing it. why dont you try finding a hair style thats original?



Should i get scene hair???? plz help me i want to know if i should?

whats with everyone and jumping on the scene wagon now? I mean scene emos and goths rock but its like everyone wants to look like it and they can't pull it off. if u want it go for it...



Should i get scene hair???? plz help me i want to know if i should?

Well, just get whatever you want, but make sure it looks good. I've got scene hair, but I'm not scene. It's just that I get my hair done in Japan and the "scene" haircut is what a lot of Japanese people have. =S



And, I have never heard of a friendship ruined because of a hairstyle.



Should i get scene hair???? plz help me i want to know if i should?

Scene hair is so overrated and cliched....you should go with something more original than scene hair. Don't try to look like everybody else.

No comments:

Post a Comment