Saturday, August 1, 2009

Emo/scene hair thts good for me....?

im going back to school next monday and need some help with finding a great back to school hair style tht works for me....im a scene/emo wutever you call it kinda girl so ill be need some pics of scene/emo hair to show the hairdresser



*i cant cut my hair



*might be able to dye it but not an outrageous colour (yellow,green,orange,etc.)



heres a pic of me: www/vampirefreaks.com/tht1emogurl



k %26amp;%26amp; thnxs in advanced



%26lt;3 gabs



Emo/scene hair thts good for me....?

I suggest getting heavy bangs,



%26amp; a poof at the top.



I can't see the pic so,



I don't know.



http://www.myspace.com/xxicaughtfirexx



look there



Emo/scene hair thts good for me....?

thnks for the help!:^) Report It



Emo/scene hair thts good for me....?

you didnt post the whole link :[



Emo/scene hair thts good for me....?

you could put some bangs in the front of your head, or side bangs, and like wear it down with a braid on one side, Spikes wouldn`t look all that great for a hair style unless it was for a special ocassion or something.



If it`s long hair you got a lot of possibliites, like wear it all down and put 2 braids in the front. Or wear it down with bangs in the front, that would look cute!



Hat`s are another option.



Emo/scene hair thts good for me....?

well i coullnt see you but i think all and any emo scene hair cut is cool looking i want mine done like that for my birthday



Emo/scene hair thts good for me....?

check the links below for beauty tips to:-- * Emo Hairstyles



http://blog.360.yahoo.com/blog-42eT_e8_b...



Emo/scene hair thts good for me....?

side part your hair do bangs that sweep across your face you don`t really have to cut it just a little trim so the front sweeps under your face. if its curly straighten it of course. die it real black n get blue highlights. i don`t know if thats good 4 emo people because i don`t really know the style but it would look cool .



Emo/scene hair thts good for me....?

if you cant really do anything to it...what's the point of getting it done at a salon at all??



i think your haircut now looks really good...you could probably just tease it at the crown using a firm hold gel...like this



http://s185.photobucket.com/albums/x257/...



and maybe do some chunky streaks...but theres not much point in the streaks if you cant stray to far from your hair color now...



Emo/scene hair thts good for me....?

Well here are some pics of my hair.



even tho you cant really see the back, the back is just layered. its nothing extravagant in the back, because i put it in a ponytail sometimes.



i use the studio line product from l'oreal paris. works great. and also herbal essence pin straight hair spray.



the last pic will show how it looks in a pony tail =]



http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n138/...



http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n138/...



http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n138/...

No comments:

Post a Comment