Saturday, August 1, 2009

Purple 'scene' hair?

I'm not into steryotyping, but what I'm looking for would be described as 'scene hair'



I can't find pictures of people with hair that is one color, and than a different colro (pink, purple blue, ect) in the front/bangs part.



Anyone have any? I wanna do it purple, but any color just for the basic look is fine.



Thanks =D



Purple 'scene' hair?

This girl got some of pictures of herself with different colors...The purple and blue one is my fave but I've seen some pix with different styles.



.



http://www.flickr.com/photos/7177753@N06...



Purple 'scene' hair?

i have scene hair but i want purple hair



Purple 'scene' hair?

I think it looks really cool...



Purple 'scene' hair?

try photobucket.com and type in what your looking for, some pics should come



hope you find what you wanted!!



Purple 'scene' hair?

Try going to Sally Beauty Supply to get some really good hair products in purple and all sorts of cool colors to do your thing. They have pics on the products too.



Purple 'scene' hair?

Usually dyed florestent bangs do not always look good but a dark purple or dak red might look good. Good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment