Saturday, August 1, 2009

The scene hair question.?

my hair is touching my shoulders and i have no layers or bangs right now. i want my hair to be scene and i have looked at pictures on photobucket but none of them really seem to appeal to me. i want a lot of layers that arent too short. can anyone help please???



?



The scene hair question.?

http://www.fullerheadofhair.com/



http://www.latest-hairstyles.com/long/



The scene hair question.?

DO NOT GET SCENE HAIR. it's a pain the butt to style and it takes forever to grow out when you don't like it anymore. trust me from personal expirence. you have to pretty much carry a can of hairsrpay with you everywhere.



Also, since the layers are so short, when you where it normal, it looks horrible and choppy.



The scene hair question.?

yea that cause all of the color you see in the girls hair i have scene hair and you just want short choppy layers at the top and a side bang and you it all done with a razor !!! im gettimg my hair cut soon agin and im getting extenstion time adn tease it up really big i like all the color for me but some are different

No comments:

Post a Comment