Saturday, August 1, 2009

Emo/scene hair.?

i dont like labels but there was no other way i could ask this question. I have emo/scene hair and when i tease my shorter layers they wont stay up and they go back down as if i did nothing to them. Is it my hairspray? or and i not teasing right? i tease with a comb and go up and down from underneath a strand of hair. please help me.



Check out my other questions.



Emo/scene hair.?

the best thing to use to get your hair to stay up is hair powder. put the powder on the roots, and then tease it with a very fine tooth comb. it sounds like your hair is too soft--anyway, usually scene hair has been processed so many times that the hair is dried out and the hair shaft is really rough. thats why the hair always looks so ratty. so when you wash your hair, do not use any type of conditioner, to get your hair to be dry and puffy. then put the powder on, and backcomb. finish with some hairspray.



Emo/scene hair.?

It's all the sh*t you put in your hair....



Emo/scene hair.?

I think using gel would be more efficient.



Emo/scene hair.?

ur not supposed to go up and down when u tease it, ur supposed to go down and out



Emo/scene hair.?

Same here, I started using styling gel and it stays.

No comments:

Post a Comment