Saturday, August 1, 2009

Blonde and Pink Scene Hair... would it work for me?

I have blonde hair, naturally straight, and rather long (below my shoulders). I've for a while now wanted to do something rather exotic with my hair like make it all ligher blonde and add bright pink underneath and on my bangs. I'm also going to get my hair cut into a scene-ish mullet sort of do.



http://i154.photobucket.com/albums/s265/...



above, is the picture of the hair i want mine to be somewhat like. What do yall think? Is this a bad idea or should i go for it? Any advice or comments are welcome.



Now below is a current picture of me and my hair (im on the right) ... what do yall think i should do? Go for the exotic look, or no way?



http://i154.photobucket.com/albums/s265/...



below another picture of me..



http://i154.photobucket.com/albums/s265/...



Blonde and Pink Scene Hair... would it work for me?

go for it hun%26lt;3



:)



Blonde and Pink Scene Hair... would it work for me?

I like the scene hair style but.. You shouldn't try and get that exactly look. Get the cut yeah but as for color, add pink a different way.. You know? And the 'scene mullet' is not what cut she has, she has choppy layers on top that have grown out. The scene mullet will give you short hair in the back and long hair in the front. You should try and do something that everyone else hasn't also.



Blonde and Pink Scene Hair... would it work for me?

dont do the pink but the blonde yeah :) go for like blue in your hair it would go with your eyes.



Blonde and Pink Scene Hair... would it work for me?

same as avril i think is soooooooooooo cute! do it



Blonde and Pink Scene Hair... would it work for me?

I think that really light blonde would look great on you! You have perfect coloring for that! Definitely go for it!



Blonde and Pink Scene Hair... would it work for me?

poser much?



Blonde and Pink Scene Hair... would it work for me?

yea do it.



but dont to pink.



it will fade within a week or two.



do black or something because unatural colors fade.



good luck!



and like the other girl said, try to be unique.



Blonde and Pink Scene Hair... would it work for me?

That would look really good and you should cut your hair up to your chin. It would look cute that short that color. Just be sure that if your going to do it your self that the pink doesn't make the blond look overly bleached. If you go to a professionsal you shouldn't have this problem though.

No comments:

Post a Comment