Saturday, August 1, 2009

Do you think scene hair is hott? For guys and girls?

I really want scene hair and I am getting it for sure I know everyone has it I dont care if it's not unique I like it but do you think it's hott? I mean, guys do you like girls with scene hair?



PLZ DONT BE RUDE anything rude will be reported.



I wanna get my hair like this:



http://photobucket.com/mediadetail/?medi...



But instead of 2 long chunks in front I want long hair all around but ya or should I get 2 chunks?



Do you think scene hair is hott? For guys and girls?

scene hair is really hott. For example.... me! I have scene hair, but i have 4 different colors in my hair and i usually wear a small cute bow to make it look even more better. sooo... get your scene hair and maybe if you want and think it would look hott, add a bow, but a bow with a different color than your hair. =)



Do you think scene hair is hott? For guys and girls?

I think its great - what is scene?! I like it but can you explain to me? x



Do you think scene hair is hott? For guys and girls?

i LOVE it i think its really hott! i just wonder how you do it! lol



Do you think scene hair is hott? For guys and girls?

ya it's really cute! totally get it!



Do you think scene hair is hott? For guys and girls?

Gorgeous



Do you think scene hair is hott? For guys and girls?

SCENE HAIR ROCKS !!! im a scene kid so i should no its tottally awsome .. back comb exstensions different colours the works .. its the most sexuall hair ever !!!! its like Wow



If u sign up at ... www.bebo.com ... once uve signed up go to



www.bebo.com/sexy-emo-devil ... thts my account scroll down untill u see pciture albums and i have loads of scene hair pics totally sexual xD hottage



Do you think scene hair is hott? For guys and girls?

NOO LOOKS LIKE RAT MUNCHED ON UR HAIR WHIEL U WERE SLEEEPING SERIOUSLY GET A HAIR CUT



Do you think scene hair is hott? For guys and girls?

Honestly, I think it's the most God-aweful hairstyle out there. But hey, if you like it, go for it!



Do you think scene hair is hott? For guys and girls?

Some of it is okay.



But I don't like Dani's [in the picture.] The extensions are god-awful.



Do you think scene hair is hott? For guys and girls?

it is cute just like it is why change it



I cant believe you took me out of surveys for that hideous hair



Do you think scene hair is hott? For guys and girls?

Wow! you're totally rock ! Girl



Love it !



Do you think scene hair is hott? For guys and girls?

I think it looks amazing :) (and im a guy.)



But yeah its ubber hott. Then again youve asked 'guys do you like girls with scene hair' well not all guys will, some will call you emo even when your probably not even trying to be emo. But i think it looks unique and bold and cool so yeah go for it!



Is that your hair in your yahoo avatar thingy? coz it already looks nicee but yeah :)



I'd get it like the pic coz i think its nice like that..



good luck :)



Do you think scene hair is hott? For guys and girls?

its not for me... but if you like it then go for it!



Do you think scene hair is hott? For guys and girls?

it'll look cute but u have to have the right face shape for the type of cut. for example, u shouldn't get bangs if u have a short forehead. and u should make it unique though. : )



Do you think scene hair is hott? For guys and girls?

SCENE HAIR IS HAWTTT! %26lt;3 Especially since I have it.



Get the two chunks of hair in front; it looks more scene that way.



Do you think scene hair is hott? For guys and girls?

So cute!!!!!!!!



閳?Kaley B

No comments:

Post a Comment