Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Scene hair? I could use some help ASAP!?

Hi there!



My schools homecoming dance is coming up this Friday and I want to suprise everyone with a new hairdo



As of now my hair is really plain...It's brown w/ a hint of red and it hits just above my shoulders. I'm considered one of the scene kids at school but my hair just doesn't deliver,ya know?



I'm a bit on the pale side and I've got big blue eyes, so I'd like to stick to colors that would compliment that.



I'm up for all suggestions! But please nothing like "Scene hair is gross" or "It's trashy", this is what I like...I'm just looking for some ideas



=)



Scene hair? I could use some help ASAP!?

lots of layers



bangs on side of face



add color



have fun



Scene hair? I could use some help ASAP!?

Play up the red in your hair even if you have to put a temporary rinse of sorts but let a stylist do that. The color will make your blue eyes pop. Do your hairstyle in soft curls, You could maybe pull the top and sides back and secure it with a large glittery barrette down low in the back. Keep it soft, loose, and simple. Beautiful! Oh and soft makeup with smokey eyes, translucent powder, and peach blush and lips. Just keep the makeup subtle but bear in mind it is nighttime so you can use a little more than uual..



Scene hair? I could use some help ASAP!?

ii love scene hair. ii want it too. part your hair as far back as possible without being in the back of your head. and comb it in the front like a bang. but don't cut a bang. then cute the back really short and layer and spike it so the back will be short and the front will be long. then die it blonde or black and a few other colors %26amp;%26amp; it'll be scene but cut it your self so it'll be nice %26amp;%26amp; choppy .

No comments:

Post a Comment