Tuesday, October 6, 2009

CURLY Punk/EMO/scene hair styles/chemical straightening?

I have tight curls about shoulder length my hair is reddish brown and when i straighten its at exactly my shoulders i would like to keep my bangs long well there not long but when i straighten them they cover my eyes have any tips? also what flat iron should i use and how much is chemical straightening?



thaNks Sara



CURLY Punk/EMO/scene hair styles/chemical straightening?

The best Flat Irons are Helen of Troy. You will want to get a slimmer one to really get those curls straight. Chemical straightening is really bad for your hair and can cause it to fall out. I would stick with the Helen of Troy and purchase this spray by Beyond the Zone called Turn up the heat, its flat iron protection and will make your hair really shiny and straight.



CURLY Punk/EMO/scene hair styles/chemical straightening?

http://www.hairboutique.com/tips/tip086....



I recently looked it up because I want to do the same thing but my hair is just annoyingly wavy



Chemical straightening is quite dear maybe around the 200 dollar mark but is a long term solution.However it can damage your hair if not performed by an absolute professional.



I personally would invest in a brilliant hair straightner

No comments:

Post a Comment